HTML & CSS Course OverviewHTML and CSS go hand in hand for developing flexible, attractively and user friendly websites. HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is used to show content on the page where as CSS is used for presenting the page. HTML describes the structure of a Website semantically along with presentation cues, making it a mark-up language, rather than a programming language. HTML allows images and objects to be embedded and can be used to create interactive forms.
Course Objective• HTML is highly flexible and supported on all browsers.
• User friendly and an open technology. It give better performance.
• CSS provides powerful control over the presentation of an HTML document.
• CSS saves many times as it can be reused in many HTML pages.
• CSS can be used to make responsive web pages, which are compatible on multiple devices. It can be used to allow the web pages to display differently depending on the screen size or device on which it is being viewed.
• Alter, show, hide and move objects on a web page.
• Check information inputted into a form.